- Come hydrated, it will make your recovery faster & allows us to be able to work through the layers with more ease.
- Come prepared with some of your own goals, we will also have some of our own for you.
- Ask questions! Education & learning about your own body can be our most valuable tool.
- BREATH! This is important on so many levels, mentally & physically.
- DO YOUR HOMECARE! Sometimes we enjoy putting you into awkward stretch positions for our own personal benefit but 99.9% of the time the stretches or suggestions we make are so that your personal health & well being will improve.
- Show up on time to get your full appointment.
- Stick to your treatment plan. Consistency is important, if that is what we have recommend, especially in the beginning of your treatment plan.
- Get up off the table slowly &observe how you feel. Try to pay attention to how your body feels over the next few days. Note any changes, as they can often be helpful clues to how we can adjust & plan future treatments. Being present in your own body will help us help you.